May 13-20, 2017
Tacos & Transformation Bocas del Toro Yoga Retreat – May 13-20, 2017
Double Occupancy (per person):
Double Occupancy (shared bath): Sold Out
Double Occupancy: Sold Out
Double Occupancy (ocean front): Sold Out
Single Occupancy (shared bath): Sold Out
Single Occupancy: Sold Out
Single Occupancy (ocean front): Sold Out
Have questions? Please contact The Travel Yogi: email@example.com or 562-304-3032
Deposits are non-refundable. Travel insurance is recommended for this retreat.
Wanderluster and native Southerner, Elizabeth has lived, studied and taught yoga around the world. MA, E-RYT200 and RYT500, Elizabeth teaches in The Kaivalya Yoga Method, a style in both the Ashtanga and Jivamukti lineages that emphasizes intelligent sequencing, precise hands-on adjustments, yoga philosophy, humor and heart. She is a certified prenatal yoga instructor and has contributed to and designed teacher training and immersions.
Elizabeth currently lives in Atlanta, Georgia – and continues to search for the Sanskrit equivalent of “y’all”.
Tacos & Transformation Bocas del Toro Yoga Retreat
Because yoga in paradise isn’t enough, we’ve landed this year’s top Travel+Leisure’s Best Places to Travel dream destination of Bocas del Toro, Panama for our next adventure! Might want a swimsuit, passport and a oneway ticket for this one…
Caribbean waters, coral reefs, ocean- front digs, tin roofs and transformation await. An archipelago in Central America that’s a veritable surf life haven is our home for yoga two-a-days, guided meditations, specialty workshops, ritual and deep relaxation (tan lines, tacos and shaded savasanas too).
Sleepy surf town vibe meets yogi wanderlusters tribe in one dope dream destination. ¡Vamanos!
- Morning Vinyasa yoga with Elizabeth (excepting Panama City arrival and departure)
- Evening workshops with Elizabeth including restorative, arm balance, meditation and more!
- Sunrise meditation
- Opening and closing ritual ceremonies
- 2 nights accommodations in Panama City hotel (arrival and pre-departure night)
- Guided city walking tour of Casco Antiguo – a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Welcome dinner in a Casco Antiguo restaurant
- Group flights from Panama City to Bocas del Toro
- Transfers to and from the Albrook airport
- 5 nights beach front yoga-lux accommodation
- Group catamaran sail and snorkel
- Guided nighttime beach walk to watch the turtles lay eggs or to watch the babies head out to sea (seasonal)
- Ocean front cabana living
- Two delicious meals a day
- Transportation to and from Panama City (PTY) airport (on arrival & departure days only)
What’s not included:
- Airfare to Panama City
- Additional excursions
- Alcohol or items of a personal nature/souvenirs
- Travel insurance (recommended)
Elizabeth will set the yoga schedule each day on the coast, generally mornings and evenings. While our time in Panama City is guided so that you can soak up as much of the culture and vibe as possible, your time on the coast can be spend surfing, chilling, SUP ing, swimming, etc.
Below is an itinerary for our days in Panama City and an idea of the days on the beach.
Typical Arrival Into Panama City:
- Arrive into Panama City with transfers to hotel
- Guided tour of UNESCO Heritage Site of colonial Casco Antiguo
- Welcome dinner and fun in Casco Anitguo restaurant
- Get ready for the next day’s short group flight to the islands
Typical Retreat Day:
- Light and easy morning nosh (coffee, tea, granola & fruit)
- Wake up and roll morning yoga
- A much welcomed and delicious breakfast
- Free roll – hit the waves, snorkel, bike ride, chill, explore or massage into bliss
- Kayak through the afternoon, beach walk, surf, SUP or pool time
- Unwind yoga – yin, restorative or ramp it up with your fearless leader
- Delicious evening dinner with new friends and amazing sunsets
Typical Return To Panama City:
- Fly out of Bocas and return to Panama City
- Relax, souvenir shop and explore
- Final group dinner, hugs and goodbyes before the next day’s departure home