November 18-25, 2017
Yoga Paradise in Panama: November 18-25, 2017
Double Occupancy (per person):
Double Occupancy (shared bath): $2295
Double Occupancy: $2795
Double Occupancy (ocean front): $2995
Single Occupancy (shared bath): $2895
Single Occupancy: $3295
Single Occupancy (ocean front): $3495
Yoga Paradise in Panama - Double Occupancy Shared Bathroom deposit (non-refundable) per person
Yoga Paradise in Panama - Double Occupancy deposit (non-refundable) per person
Yoga Paradise in Panama - Double Occupancy Ocean Front deposit (non-refundable) per person
Yoga Paradise in Panama - Single Occupancy Shared Bathroom deposit (non-refundable)
Yoga Paradise in Panama - Single Occupancy deposit (non-refundable)
Yoga Paradise in Panama - Single Occupancy Ocean Front deposit (non-refundable)
Have questions? Please contact The Travel Yogi: email@example.com or 562-304-3032
Deposits are non-refundable. Travel insurance is recommended for this retreat.
Jessica Bellofatto has been a student and teacher of the art and science of Yoga for over 20 years.
Originally trained as a dancer at New York University, she was encouraged by one of her dance mentors to try Yoga and she never looked back. This was back in 1996. At that time, she received her certification from the Jivamukti Yoga Center, a Vinyasa (flow) based system. Since then, she has spent countless hours practicing and studying with renowned teachers in the traditions of Anusara, Ashtanga, Iyengar, and she most recently completed a 200 hr certification in Ashaya Yoga, an alignment based but heart centered method founded by Todd Norian.
When she is not on the mat, you can find Jessica in the water. A water baby through and through, and raised near the ocean, she is most happy on or near the water. Be it swimming, surfing, or paddleboarding, the water is her second home. In addition to teaching Yoga, Jessica holds several certifications to teach paddleboarding and paddleboard yoga.
A momma of 3 kids ages 3-15, a doula (and passionate about all things birth!), a triathlete, and all around lover of movement and lover of life, Jessica currently resides in the resort town of East Hampton, NY, where she runs her own Yoga studio, KamaDeva Yoga, eats lots of organic food grown by her boyfriend, an organic foods chef, leads Yoga and Paddleboard Yoga teacher trainings and retreats around the world, and tries to keep up with her kids and her business(es) as best she can!
Yoga Paradise in Panama: November 18-25, 2017
Picture this: Yoga twice a day overlooking the ocean, learning to surf or honing your skills in tropical waters (no wetsuit required!), lazy lunches with great conversation followed by a walk on the beach or a book (or snooze) in a hammock, sailing the tepid blue Caribbean and paddleboard yoga in the gorgeous turquoise waters of the Caribbean, and so much more…
Making the #1 spot on Travel and Leisure’s Best Places to Travel should clue you in to the magic and beauty of this destination.
Expect vigorous, transformational Yoga sessions in the mornings, with a strong emphasis on alignment and correct bio-mechanics, followed by sweet, mellow restorative sessions in the later part of the day, allowing the body to recover from surfing, paddling, or lazing around as the case may be!
Pack your bikini and some sunscreen and get ready for a Thanksgiving week vacation way better than any turkey dinner.
- Morning yoga with Jessica (excepting Panama City arrival and departure)
- Sweet, mellow restorative evening sessions with Jessica
- 2 nights accommodations in Panama City hotel (arrival and pre-departure night)
- Guided city walking tour of Casco Antiguo – a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Welcome dinner in a Casco Antiguo restaurant
- Group flights from Panama City to Bocas del Toro
- Transfers to and from the Albrook airport
- 5 nights beach front yoga-lux accommodation
- Group catamaran sail and snorkel
- Guided nighttime beach walk to watch the turtles lay eggs or to watch the babies head out to sea (seasonal)
- Ocean front cabana living
- Two delicious meals a day
- Transportation to and from Panama City (PTY) airport (on arrival & departure days only)
What’s not included:
- Airfare to Panama City
- Additional excursions
- Alcohol or items of a personal nature/souvenirs
- Travel insurance (recommended)
Jessica will set the yoga schedule each day on the coast, generally mornings and evenings. While our time in Panama City is guided so that you can soak up as much of the culture and vibe as possible, your time on the coast can be spend surfing, chilling, SUP ing, swimming, etc.
Below is an itinerary for our days in Panama City and an idea of the days on the beach.
Typical Arrival Into Panama City:
- Arrive into Panama City with transfers to hotel
- Guided tour of UNESCO Heritage Site of colonial Casco Antiguo
- Welcome dinner and fun in Casco Anitguo restaurant
- Get ready for the next day’s short group flight to the islands
Typical Retreat Day:
- Light and easy morning nosh (coffee, tea, granola & fruit)
- Wake up and roll morning yoga
- A much welcomed and delicious breakfast
- Free roll – hit the waves, snorkel, bike ride, chill, explore or massage into bliss
- Sail through the afternoon, beach walk, surf, SUP or pool time
- Unwind yoga – yin, restorative or ramp it up with your fearless leader
- Delicious evening dinner with new friends and amazing sunsets
Typical Return To Panama City:
- Fly out of Bocas and return to Panama City
- Relax, souvenir shop and explore
- Final group dinner, hugs and goodbyes before the next day’s departure home