International Studies or Liberal Arts Students Only
$500 for Current or Incoming Students. The Travel Yogi appreciates the power of education and believes the role of a yoga practitioner to be one of mindful service. Yoga is a tool to open hearts and minds, as is education. Those of us that practice and travel know that a ‘yoga retreat Iceland‘ or ‘yoga retreat Panama‘ is much more than the sum of its parts.
As the costs of tuition continue to rise, covering educational expenses like books, housing, and school supplies can become increasingly difficult. This one-time scholarship of $500 provides relief from some of the financial concerns of yoga practitioners desiring to further their education.
Please submit a 500 to 1000-word response to this question: “How Yoga Informs My Life”
– Students must be currently enrolled in an “International Studies” or a “Liberal Arts” program in a college or university in the USA
– Students must have a GPA of 3.0 or above at their current educational institution.
– Entries will be evaluated and scholarship will be awarded at our sole discretion.
– Students should submit to email@example.com
1. email or letter of recommendation from their yoga teacher
2. unofficial transcript
3. essay response
– By entering, participants agree that The Travel Yogi has permission to publish their article. Please use the email subject “Scholarship Application”
– Applications should be submitted no later than September 1, 2019
– The Scholarship winner will be determined no later than September 10, 2019.