Yoga Retreat Mexico :: Baja Style
Join us in sunny Baja to get on the mat and off the grid. Our home in Baja, Mexico is a luxurious eco resort sitting on a mile-and-a-half of beautiful beach, perfect for strolling, sunning and relaxing.
Begin and end each day focused on your practice in one of the two fully equipped yoga studios at the resort. Deepen your practice through daily classes and workshops and relax your body through healing massage, long soaks in the hot tub or a restorative aromatherapy treatment.
Wake up to your ocean view and enjoy three gourmet vegetarian meals a day; pick your season and spy whales from your verandah or choose to join in on a sea turtle release. Regardless of the season, kayaking and snorkeling the bays with the group gets you out into natural hustle and bustle of the beautiful Cabo waters. Mix your pleasures and make this a yoga surf retreat by hitting the waves in the village of Todos Santos where you can take a surf lesson in the waves, an ideal location for beginners and experienced surfers alike.
Bask in Baja zen. Soak in the desert vibes and the calming power of your practice and the beautiful Pacific. Take a week to recharge and explore and unwind in style.
Yoga Retreat Adventure Duration: 8 Days / 7 Nights • Starting at $2595 per person
New Yoga Retreat Adventure Dates Coming Soon
- Yoga retreat accommodations with an ocean view
- Three gourmet vegetarian meals daily
- Morning and evening yoga
- Ocean kayaking and snorkeling excursion
- Transportation to and from Cabo San Lucas airport (on arrival and departure days only)
- All water, teas and juices with meal
What's not included
- Airfare to Cabo San Lucas (SJD)
- Optional excursions
- Alcohol or items of a personal nature/souvenirs
- Travel insurance (recommended)
Prana del Mar has built elegant villas all with beautiful ocean views and verandas. Each room has travertine-tiled floors and bathrooms, pillow-top mattresses and beautiful teak furniture. Upstairs or downstairs, you really can’t go wrong.
The upstairs suites have two queens beds and are best for roommates. The rooms have a private bath and a living and dining room with full kitchen. There’s plenty of space to stretch out and relax after you open the disappearing pocket doors to soak up the Pacific.
Each downstairs room has a king bed with a seating area and a jacuzzi tub with separate shower. If needed there is an additional queen size murphy bed. These rooms are perfect for couples or those traveling solo and, just like upstairs, they boast gorgeous ocean views and your own outdoor veranda for chilling.
Our Baja location is a tried-and-true yoga retreat. This week is about focusing in on your practice, relaxing poolside or on the beach and enjoying the company of new friends and welcoming locals.
In between yoga classes the days are yours to fill (or not!) at your discretion. The only day we’ll ask you to put your plans aside is when we head out to kayak and snorkel for an afternoon.
- Fly into Los Cabos airport and meet your driver after exiting customs
- Please arrive by 4pm to make the evening class and dinner
- De-plane yoga class or welcome circle
- Welcome dinner
- Morning sunrise yoga class
- Group breakfast
- Head out for a day of kayaking and snorkeling
- Our guides will lead us away from the crowds and out to some gorgeous beaches
- Snorkel out over a natural reef and see what comes to greet you!
- Evening yoga
- Group dinner and relax time
Day Three – Seven
- Wake up each morning with a vigorous vinyasa class
- Enjoy a local and delicious buffet breakfast
- Relax this week, kick it into high explore gear or find a mix of both. Optionals include:
- Exploring Todos Santos
- Surfing at Todos (or grabbing a surf lesson)
- Whale watching (seasonal: Dec thru March)
- Sea turtle release (seasonal: late Aug thru early Dec)
- Cooking class
- Horseback riding
- Evening yoga class
- Group dinner and hot tub or chill time
- Final group breakfast
- Hugs, goodbyes and depart for Los Cabos airport and home!
This was the best vacation we have ever taken. Everything about it was above and beyond our expectations. Really life-changing. Thank you!!!
This trip went beyond my expectations. The yoga, the location, the food, the ease of The Travel Yogi… the total package. Was I in heaven?
Katie and I just returned home last night and I wanted you to know we had an amazing time! The resort was amazing, the food delicious, instructor Alexa wonderful, and all the people were really nice! Needless to say we are hooked ! I hope to experience more retreats. Please continue to send me info on any and all of your retreats!
Being fairly new to yoga & only practicing regularly for over 1 year, JL has set the bar high. This was my very first yoga retreat and I’m blessed to have found her through The Travel Yogi. Thank you to The Travel Yogi for being so thorough in preparation for this retreat! How could I not book with The Travel Yogi again? Namaste!